Mont Tremblant, Québec
Mont Tremblant is a beautiful European-Style mountain town set at the base of a picturesque mountain next to a gorgeous alpine lake. Summer or winter, you’ll find there’s an outdoor activity to suit your passions. Whether that means skiing, paddleboarding in the lake, or enjoying a hot cocoa and people-watching is up to you.
Visitors are charmed by the lovely pedestrian village filled with shops and restaurants to peruse during the day. In the evening, enjoy the lively apres-ski scene. After all, it’s a French concept for Mont Tremblant’s French heritage.
Mont Tremblant is one of many lovely lakeside towns in The Laurentians in Quebec, be sure to get out and explore this quaint and picturesque region!
Our Local Partner
TremblantRBO is a division of Resortia Canada, Inc. that is dedicated to creating the best possible vacation experience for visitors to The Laurentians. As longtime locals, they know the area inside and out and can help you with more than just the perfect home. The Resortia Canada team is known for going above and beyond to help their guests book unique experiences, and find great hidden gems.
- Agent's Quick Work Makes a Once-In-A-Lifetime Dogsled Adventure
- Clubbing at it's best! Golfing in Tremblant
- We Do the Work for You for Your Trip to Tremblant!
- The Big Advantages to Using a Rental Site that Allows Direct Owner Contact
- We Know Mont Tremblant Because We Live Here
- Moving Quickly is Key When Booking a Tremblant Vacation Rental
- Tips for Skiing Mont-Tremblant this Winter
- Flavors of Tremblant
- Exceptional Spas Await!
- Off-Season Invites you to Tremblant