Originally a mining town, Breckenridge is a modern ski mecca with true Old-West flair. Breck boasts a plethora of ski-in/ski-out properties so the mountain is never far away.
Breckenridge’s impressive 2,908 skiable acres guarantee that there’s terrain for everyone and that you’ll have something new to ski every day. If you’re more concerned relaxing than getting on the mountain, enjoy over a dozen beautiful spas for a massage or facial.
With a bustling restaurant scene and nightlife built out from historic buildings, Main Street Breckenridge is not to be missed. There’s a variety of dining and lounging options, including the well-known Breckenridge Brewery. With a convenient location close to Denver and many exciting festivals and events, Breckenridge is truly a year-round destination.
Our Local Partner
Mountain Vacation Lodging is dedicated to creating the best possible experiences for mountain guests. Founded in 2006, visitors can trust their expertise and service.
- Pre Season Snow Storm: 9+ Inches
- Season Pass Showdown: Ikon Pass vs Epic Pass
- Top Things to do in the Offseason
- Leaf Peeping in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge Opening Day: November 13
- 45th Annual Gathering at the Great Divide Art Festival
- Beat the Summer Heat at Lake Dillon
- Top Spots to Dine Outdoors
- Traveling in the time of COVID and Finding Safe Vacation Homes
- 4 Socially Distanced Activities at Breckenridge