Don’t let the name fool you, Snowmass is no one-season wonder. The snow, however, lives up to the name. Situated next to Aspen and utilizing the same lift tickets, Snowmass’ new base area has a modern feel and is a great spot to enjoy an apres-ski beverage. Snowmass is also a great choice for newer homes and easy mountain access.
In the summer, enjoy all Colorado has to offer with tons of outdoor activities. Our recommendation is the trail that links Aspen to Snowmass!
Don’t forget about the skiing! Aspen and Snowmass both live up to their sterling reputations. Come during the Food and Wine Festival and enjoy food from top chefs and vineyards from around the world, then work it all off on the mountain.
Our Local Partner
Founded in 2004, Aspen Snowmass Rentals By Owner is our trusted partner in Aspen and Snowmass. With intimate knowledge of the area and beautiful homes for all budgets, they can find the right home for you.
- New Dining Options in Snowmass
- Five Storm Systems Bring Stellar Snow to Aspen
- Events to Enjoy This Winter in Aspen
- Soup Season in Aspen
- Things to Do in Aspen This November
- Aspen Named Best Small City
- Spring Skiing at Aspen
- February Brings Snow to Aspen
- Our Favorite Groomed Runs for When OpenSnow Calls for Bluebird Days
- Joel Gratz and OpenSnow Want to Help You Pick the Best "Sick Days"